Powered By Blogger

Thursday 12 November 2015

The storyweaver returns....

Hey, I am back....finally. it's like a long hibernation. But I've always meant to return. And now I've returned as the prodigal worker! But I promise you my readers I won't desert you again. Now I'm part journalist part researcher and part philosopher and a sceptic. My humour and sarcasm levels are a couple of notches up. I apologize to those who don't like it. But then, that's me. But I think going beyond the discourse of the new me and the old me I will just slide back to where I started, what I do best.........my stories. With the Halloween and Diwali mood still on I would love to give you a dose of thrills and chills and real shivers up your spines. So coming soon The Awakening, a short story of mine promising to give you a creepy flavour that you crave this season. So friends just stay tuned for more......

No comments:

Post a Comment