Powered By Blogger

Saturday 23 November 2013

Bookworm's intro

Hi all out there,
this is Sampriti,a Master's student in Economics and this is Bookworm's Corner, a space as comfortable & cosy as your couch for all who love to read and read no matter what they are.........be it novels, short stories or articles or essays about anything under the sun........be it crime,romance,drama,mythology,fiction etc. Cant promise a mug of warm aromatic coffee with the couch but can promise warm discussions on book reviews or any other topic like that.
Since my childhood I had been a passionate reader and read whatever I could lay my hands on.Over the years books became my best friend.V.S. Naipaul, Amitav Ghosh, Dan Brown, Kate Mosse, Satyajit Ray, Agatha Christie, Arthur Conan Doyle, Jhumpa Lahiri, Jane Austen, Orhan Pamuk, Stephenie Meyer, Jules Verne, Enid Blyton, J.K.Rowling, Khaled Hossaini, Charles Dickens, Paulho Coelho,Sidney Sheldon, Jeffrey Archer, Amish Tripathi, Arundhati Roy, Salman Rushdie etc are some of the greatest authors whose works I have read reread and enjoyed.
So come friends join me to spend some quality time in this creative world of Bookworm's Corner, one world for all readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment